Have you seen this month’s Prime Times?
If there’s one thing to be said about the health insurance industry it’s that it is constantly in motion. It seems like almost weekly there are numerous announcements of new products, mergers, premium increases (or decreases), etc. To help bring you the most relevant, and interesting news from the industry, we have released the Prime Times video for August 2015. This month, the video covers:
- Mergers between major US-based insurers
- Health insurance and what young adults know about it
- A new vaccine that should prove to be helpful in the fight against malaria.
Check out the video below for these exciting new stories by insurance broker – Pacific Prime.
When she's not typing away on her keyboard, she's reading poetry, fueling her insatiable wanderlust, getting her coffee fix, and perpetually browsing animal Instagram accounts.
Latest posts by Jess Lindeman (see all)
- Covid-19 coronavirus: How to wear a mask properly for protection - February 3, 2020
- The measles vaccine and your Hong Kong medical insurance - April 8, 2019
- An expat’s guide to buying affordable health insurance - April 1, 2019