Blue Cross Asia Pacific
Blue Cross Asia Pacific was established over 45 years ago by the Bank of East Asia group as a specific health insurance provider for the Asia Pacific region. Blue Cross has received international recognition in the health insurance industry for its innovative initiatives for interacting with its clients across Asia. The company has a variety of comprehensive plans, geared specifically for clientele in the Asia Pacific region, and they maintain a strong focus on providing the highest quality service.
If you would like to learn more about which Blue Cross plans can be tailored to your needs, please get in contact with one of our helpful insurance advisors, or press the button to start exploring your options right now.
- “Hong Kong Top Service Brand Awards - Emerging Service Brand” by the Hong Kong Brand Development Council and the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong (2007)
- “High Flyer Achievement Award - Health Insurer” by Hong Kong Business Magazine (2006)
- "The Most Favorite Travel Insurance Company Award" (2005-2012)
- “Asia Pacific Customer Relationship Excellence Award - Innovative Technology of the Year” by Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium (2003)
Insurance products available from Blue Cross Asia Pacific include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance