You are on:

Home|Insurance Partners|Liberty Insurance

Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong

Liberty International Insurance is one of the leading insurance providers in Hong Kong for expats and locals. The company provides a wide range of insurance products and services and is one of Pacific Prime’s long-running insurance partners. Get a Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong quote today!

About Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong

Liberty Insurance Logo

Liberty International Insurance Limited in Hong Kong is a 100% owned Liberty Mutual Insurance Group subsidiary. Established in 1973, the company was formally known as OTB Assurance Ltd. In November 1999, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group acquired 70% shares of the company and renamed the company to "Liberty International Insurance Limited". The company was then completely acquired after Liberty Mutual Insurance Group secured the remaining 30% shares of the company.

Today, Liberty Insurance Hong Kong is one of the leading insurance providers in the region. It provides many insurance products and services for individuals, including locals and expats, as well as corporations of various industries and sizes. The company also distributes health, property, and casualty insurance through professional and registered brokers like Pacific Prime Hong Kong.

About Liberty Mutual Insurance Group

With its headquarters in Boston, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group is a global and well-diversified insurer. The group company ranks as the 6th largest global property and casualty insurer based on 2020’s gross written premium, and employs more than 45,000 workers, including in Hong Kong, in 29 countries across 5 continents.

Types of plans provided by Liberty Insurance

Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong is a specialist in providing insurance plans for individuals and businesses. Here are the types of plans, solutions, and services offered by the insurer for individuals and businesses:

Individual insurance plans and services

  • Family insurance
  • Home insurance
  • Term life insurance
  • Critical illness insurance
  • Medical insurance (including VHIS Series - Flexi Plan and VHIS Standard Plan)
  • Motor insurance
  • Personal accident insurance
  • Golf insurance
  • Travel insurance
  • Medical evacuation service
  • Medical second opinion

Business insurance plans and services

  • Employee benefits plans
  • General insurance plans, including marine cargo, money, property all risk, public liability
  • Insurance packages

Get a Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong plan or business solution from Pacific Prime

Whether you are a local or expat looking for a suitable insurance plan, or a business leader seeking general insurance and business solutions from Liberty International Insurance Hong Kong, our experienced insurance experts can help you with your search.

As a leading insurance broker in Hong Kong, we can leverage more than 20 years of experience to help you find the right insurance plans or business solutions that align with your needs and available budget.

We can also offer you an obligation-free quote with many value-added benefits, as well as access to in-house technology and a proven approach to designing and managing excellent corporate insurance solutions. Whatever your requirements are, we can guarantee you reliable, instant, and outstanding service.

Get in touch with Pacific Prime for a FREE quote today!

Still Need Help?

Contact Us Now

Contact Us

Our health insurance advisors will ensure that you get exactly the cover you need.

Compare Quotes

Get Quote

Use an online quotation tool to compare health insurance plans on the market.

Global Site

Global Site

Explore Pacific Prime's main site with information on health insurance plans around the world.

Pacific Prime Blog

Read Blog

Read up on the lighter side to healthcare

Health Insurance Quote